Saturday, December 22, 2007

About this blog

The name AhMyPinky pays tribute to Ah Megami Sama (Ah My Goddess).

It is not related to that particular anime although I do not rule out the possibility of me later modding 3 Pinkies to become Belldandy, Urd and Skuld, hehe.

It is, however, related to anything and everything about Pinky Street.

Along the way you may encounter pages with a thumbnail images (the small images). If you want to see the larger image, simply click on them and you will be transported to whichever larger image it is linked to. After gawking at the larger image, you can return to this blog by simply clicking the back button on your browser.

I would like to also acknowledge some sources:

  • The translation of Pinky Series 1, 1A, 2, 2A, 3, 4 are taken from now unavailable http://www.pinkyfreaks.com website (it was still available till end 2007, but may be now available in google cache).

  • The pinky poetry are copied from はじめてのPinky:st.(ピンキーストリート), as I do not know how to enter any Japanese characters on my computer.



Thank you for reading. More coming soon.

PS: this site has a sister site, namely ahmynendoroid.blogspot.com

No comments: