Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wonderfest 2009 Vance Booth

I was at Wonderfest 2009! WOOHOO!

And guess which booth I visited first?
GSC! LOL. OK the queue were damn long no chance to buy special wonderfest item so I gave up and guess which booth I visited next? Not far from GSC there it was. Vance!

And here is Yoshiko Super Deca Pinky:St
From Pinky


And of course I have to take photo with her too.
From Pinky

OK I was not so in shape then, but round is a shape right? LOL.

These are the prototype of series 9 (PK025, PK026, PK027). They are all Yoshiko (face template) with different costumes: School uniform, more formal evening costume (probably going out for a date or meeting with friends) and very casual daytime weekend costume (at the shopping mall).
From Pinky


Here are custom colours for bitter and sweet Saki. I am not sure where to buy or if we can buy at all anywhere.
From Pinky


And these are classroom diorama with the Wonderfest 2008 set.
From Pinky


I will post what I bought there later.

Also will post separately the many photos of custom pinkies found at Wonderfest 2009.

No comments: