Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pinky Catch from Japan Trip

Finally I have unpacked and here are some of my catch that is related to Pinky:St.
I have a lot more but since they are not related to Pinky I do not post them here.
From Pinky


Wonderfest 2008 Pinky, Custom pinky legs (g-kit), and Yoikono Bukiset (aka Pinky:St weapon set) are from Vance booth during Wonderfest 2009. I was delighted to find that Wonderfest 2008 Pinky was still sold then and disappointed at the same time that there was no Wonderfest 2009 Pinky. Sacchin are bought from a shop in Akihabara, but could not remember where. I just bought her because I did not bring any pinky for the trip and want to take some photos. Gunslinger Girl Pinky:St are bought from Mandarake at Nakano broadway. It was second hand and it has been opened so it is actually cheaper than what listed on Mandarake shop online. I was really happy that I manage to get this.

Below are not pinky but the packages are from Vance / Mr.Hobby with booklet in Japanese which guide the reader on how to paint kits, do modding etc.
From Pinky

No comments: