Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pinkies in Bicycle Exhibition

My friends who run a bicycle shop had an exhibition and I was enlisted to help them, to show the many folding bicycles they have (on how to fold/unfold) and answer queries about the bicycles, and be nice to the visitors.

Since I was there, I might as well have fun, so I bring along my camera and 2 Pinkies with bicycles.

This is Rui, who looked like a tough guy (although by right she is a girl) and sporting a mountain bike, which I bought together with a toy car (I actually bought the toy car because I want the bicycle, which is actually one of the accessories of the car).


And this is Sacchin, with her dazzled but extremely cute is a nice pair with my re-ment bicycle piece. The unique part which I really like on this bicycle toy is that it has training wheels. Fits Sacchin very well. Haha. Sorry Sacchin, your secret is now revealed. You do not know how to cycle. :-)

No comments: