Monday, March 17, 2008

Isuzu Emi is finally mine

I want this one for quite a long time, and was eyeing others with envy.

Today I spot the whole series (pack of 3) of Tenjo Tenge Pinkies sold at China Square (a shopping mall in Singapore's Chinatown) and my heart stopped, for a while. I asked for the price and it was not that expensive. I do not have enough cash with me so I wonder around and waited for my figurakuen otaku to come. When Taesake came, I asked him about that since he know the local price much much better having been a Pinky collector much longer than me. He told me that he know the seller and helped me bargain. In the end I only need to pay $120 for it, and furthermore, another member, shiawasekun told me that he would not mind buying box 1 & 2 (Aya & Maya) since he actually own box 3 (Isuzu) and now has a chance to complete his collection.

LUCKY! Not only I now have Isuzu, I also do not have to bother looking for buyer for duplicate Aya & Maya.

This is the benefit of joining forces with fellow local otaku.

Here is a shot of Isuzu together with brownies and 2 scoop of ice-cream.
"Yum yum, forget the diet" said Isuzu. "Anyway I have a secret skill of keeping in shape" she added.

No comments: