Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My very first Garage Kit Pinkies arrived, with some other Pinkies

Holiday is never good.

I ended up splurging on many more Pinkies.
And here are the catch, delivered straight from Japan using EMS.



Garage Kit:

  • Pinky Fighting Vehicle Tiger 1 Kampfwagen VI Aust P

  • Navy Chan

  • Army Chan

  • Jie Chan (normal)

  • Jie Chan (sailor)

  • Mari Chan (that one with anchor)



Normal Pinkies:

  • Pinky Chara: Animate PC1003

  • Pinky P003A (the old repaint)

  • Pinky collaboration Alien Invasion PKA001



What I do not like is that they are suppose to arrive on Monday! However SpeedPost Singapore never take instruction written on the remark to call me before making deliveries, and they must always waste petrol making 2 failed delivery attempt on the same day, before slipping a failed delivery attempt notification under the door.

Moreover, when I reached home I immediately tried to give a re-delivery instruction to my office address (using speedpost website), but I failed, apparently I tried too soon. Only after I re-tried after 9 PM, then I can successfully give a re-delivery instruction. So un-user friendly. Why must it be so late, the item is already undelivered and I already has the notice! Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww they're so cute! I'm scared to buy even one Pinky because I know I'll feel as if I have to collect all of them.

awcute said...

Yeah it is a collector's disease. I tried to collect them all but I know there are just some I could not collect, especially custom pinkies (garage kit) that they are selling in small quantity (the sculptor only cast 50 copies for example, there are even very rare ones where the sculptor only make 20 copies).
Also there are those bundled with product such as game. I am still trying really hard to find 2 particular releases.
First is DMP-P202 Arue Pinky:st figure, only available with purchase of the limited release of PS2 game, Mahoroba Stories.
Second is DMP-ST02 Limited edition, only available to those who purchased KiraKira Music Night game. I have the normal release black colour accessories but I want the white colour accessories.